Aug 14, 2009

Grogg's visit











Sorry it has been a while since I have posted... we have had a super busy summer and I have been trying to get caught up with me scrapbooking and organizing my pictures on my computer. Blogging has kind of been last priority... I will do a couple of posts and hopefully I will be able to keep up through the fall! This summer we have been busy going to free movies, Chick-Fil-A, Furman track meets, the beach, and swim lessons. The babies have enjoyed it all! The last week in July all of Michael's family were here for a great visit! Then, Gma and Gpa Grogg stayed longer while mommy and daddy got to have alone time in NYC for our 7th anniversary! WHEW!! Fall has a lot in store as well... along with the usual football games, we have weddings, showers, a trip to Decatur for a 1st birthday celebration, scrapbooking retreat, cabin weekend with the clemson girls, cabin weekend in Blue Ridge GA, and all of the regular holiday festivities. Stay tuned...

No comments: