Mar 12, 2009

Playing outside- spring-like weather!











I took the slide outside for the birthday party later this month, and they had a great time playing on it because it was so warm outside this past weekend! Andrea is turning THREE tomorrow and I just can't believe it! She has become such a little person this year! She tells me everything she is thinking and always knows what she wants and exactly how to say it. She has her prayers at night memorized as well as many books and songs. I think she has finally decided to potty train this week! I have not changed my techniques much, but this week she decided to actually do it! She is doing a great job, not many accidents! Keep your fingers crossed! She is so excited about turing three, and I think she has finally got it into her head that she needs to do this to become a BIG GIRL!

2 comments:

Laura C said...

3rd bday to andrea!!

Laura C said...

hey, something happened to the happy in front!!