Mar 31, 2009

Happy Birthday David!!!!
































My sweet little baby boy is ONE today! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. He has become a special part of our family, and I can't imagine our lives without him. David smiles and laughs so much, he is a happy baby! We had his birthday party on saturday and had Andrea's in the afternoon since they are so close together. They had a blast! Then, on sunday, we joined the church and David was christened. He did such a good job. He winced a little when the water went on his head, but he seemed very content to be the center of attention while the congregation sang "David, David, God Claims You". What a sweet day!
Today we went to the zoo and then out to eat with Daddy and all of the grandparents. He loved the zoo! I will post pictures of that soon, but for now here is his party and the Baptism...

3 comments:

The Chamorros said...

yay! happy birthday!!!

Meghan said...

It was a fun weekend Jill! What great pictures you have - almost like a professional photographer took them ;)

Reeves Cannon said...

Jill- he is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! both of your kids are!! they are just too cute!! love all the pics- I have enjoyed catching up!!