Apr 6, 2011

Andrea is 5!


My little girl, ready for actual school. I can't believe how fast 5years can fly by. It really seems like yesterday that we were welcoming her into the world. The weird thing is, I can't imagine a time when she wasn't in my life. She is a true joy to us. She loves everything life has to offer. She is always willing to try something new and aims to please everyone around her. Her heart is one of the purest I have encountered. Poor girl, she cries during almost every movie she sees the first time through. What an imagination she has! I think that is why the puppet theater party fit her so well. She loved practicing all of the stories she could tell through her puppets.

Right now Andrea is playing soccer and loving every minute! Although she is not always paying attention, and she doesn't have a lot of aggressiveness, she does enjoy running and playing with her team.

Andrea goes to Kindercottage for preschool. She loves her teacher and little friends she has met there. We have signed her up for summer camp there and she is already anticipating it. She has learned many new things, her teacher says that she doesn't have a strong desire for any particular subject, but participates happily and eagerly in every activity. I was glad to hear that since she moans and groans at me at home sometimes!

She is a WONDERFUL big sister. She loves David more than anything. She does a great job taking care of him and sharing with him. I think he feels a little too loved sometimes!


No comments: