Dec 7, 2010

Time FLIES!!!





Since the birthdays post our family has been pretty busy! Here is the rundown...

Went to Europe
VBS
Andrea did a dance camp, reading camp, and a cooking camp and loved them all!
Michael's family visited
Carlee and Ryan visited (Buzz was in heaven)
Went to cousin Eliana's 2nd birthday in Indiana
Blue Ridge Cabin reunion
apple picking
Clemson football game
Visited Evansville and the Parrish's, stopped to see my grandparents along the way
Went to the beach with Nana, DaddyBob, Debbie, Ray, GDeb and GDave
Boo in the Zoo
Trunk or Treat
SCRAP BOOKING RETREAT!
The GA Aquarium
Up to Indiana for Thanksgiving week

and now you are up to date! Sorry I won't be posting pictures from all of these events... I have a few from the beach trip, our only one this year, and from Andrea, David, and cousin Eliana decorating Grandma and Grandpa's tree at Thanksgiving. I will also post one of David on his potty. I had basically decided I was going to wait to potty train David till he is 3 because of how difficult Andrea was.... however, we do talk about it some (getting him mentally ready) and right before thanksgiving he decided he wanted to go ahead with it! He is doing a great job! I am so proud that he is actually thinking about it and going deliberately! We won't celebrate too much just yet, but it seems like he may actually be easier than Andrea... we are hoping!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! :) Sounds like a lot of fun though! Miss you guys and hope to catch up soon!