Jan 21, 2009

Andrea dressing up!







Here is Andrea in her new dress up clothes. I am going to take her to observe a little dance class tomorrow to see how she likes it, so that leotard may not just be for pretend! David started crawling this weekend. He isn't up off his belly, but I will post a video soon! He also just got in his fifth tooth. We went to the Dr last week and he is 21 lb 7 oz, and is 29 in long. He isn't off the charts like Andrea, but he is still in the 70's and above. It is funny, because his measurements are barely different than Andrea and she was always in the 98+ range. Those percentages are so weird... The fact is that he is growing and staying on his curve, so we are happy! He didn't even cry during his last shot! YAY!






This month and next month are all about Birthday parties of our friends and family and then March will bring a double b-day weekend! Lots to look forward to for Andrea! I am looking to head to the gym often to try to get rid of some baby weight and then my 10 yr HS reunion is coming up! I can't wait to see what excitment 2009 has in store for our family.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can not believe David is crawling! I have got to meet your kiddos before we all have teenagers=) =) glad you guys are doing well!!! let me know when you head to the beach!