Oct 20, 2008

Boo in the Zoo!






This afternoon we went to Boo in the Zoo at the Greenville Zoo. We went with our little playgroup. The girls had a great time strolling and getting yummy treats! David just kind of hung out... maybe next year he will be more into it! This year Andrea was much more involved, she walked the whole way at a pretty good pace and opened up her bag eagerly! She was so excited to be Dee Dee Doodle. Aunt Debbie made this costume for her birthday, and I added to it so she could really get into character! I bought the boots and tights, made the hairpiece, and painted her face. So much fun!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

you did a FANTASTIC job with Andrea's outfit- she is too cute- I just love the first picture!! David is getting soo big too!!! we def have to figure out a way to get all the kiddos together!! yours are just tooo adorable Jill!!