Andrea is 2 today! I cannot believe it. As I am nearing the birth of my 2nd baby, I can't help but think about that tiny precious infant I brought home. She has grown so much in the past year, into a beautiful little girl. She has learned how to do so many things! She can follow instructions, brush her teeth, run, attempt to jump, navigate stairs upright by herself, tell us about her day, and sing many songs. She loves to be outside running around the yard with the dogs. Anyone who will sing with her is her new best friend. Her favorite songs are "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "BINGO", "Firetruck", "The Wheels on the Bus", and anything "Doodlebops". She loves doing the motions and filling in blanks where you pause to let her. She recognizes many characters like Pooh, Tigger, Mick Mouse, Moe, Deedee, Rooney, Dora, and Chuck E Cheese. She learns so much every day.
Her experience at Daycare since Christmas has been exciting for her. She tells us how funny her friend Parker is and how NeeNee talks to her. One of the ladies loves to play with her hair and she always has a cute new doo when she comes home. She talks about eating tacos and french fries everyday, but I think that is because that is what she had the first time she went. The ladies at the Daycare think she has a fun personality and is beautiful, to which GrandDeb always responds, "we know :)".
So, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Andrea! Your mommy and Daddy can't wait to see how much you will grow and learn this year and how you will do as a BIG Sister! I know you will do great! We have a lot to accomplish- Potty Training, Paci removal, MOVING to a new house, and adjusting to our new addition. We will make it through as a family.
Mar 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Andrea! She is a beautiful little girl! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well Jill...
---Azi
Happy Birthday Andrea! We still have your present. It will be a nice little treat for you when all of the attention is on your baby brother (who we can't wait to meet). :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Happy Birthday Andrea! We miss you in Indiana!!! We have a present for you but we are saving it until we see you again!
Can't wait to see you and your little brother!
Post a Comment