Well, for those of you who don't know...
We are expecting a baby boy at the end of March. I am scheduling a repeat C-section a little before my due date. I am teaching right now, and it has been rough with a 2-yr old and being pregnant. On the bright side, they are engineering classes in a high school, so it has been really neat to see how high school students deal with engineering problems. The ones who a really interested in being engineers are very fun to teach! I have enjoyed learning about new technologies in the engineering world.
We have moved back home, Michael has a job, and as you can see we are building a house! We are very excited about the house and it is coming along quickly. In the past 2 weeks they have put on the roof, shingles, the front door, the garage floor, the back deck, electrical systems, the fire place with gas lines, and insulation. I think the next step is the drywall and then it will definitly start feeling more like a house. It won't be finished before the baby comes, but we are hoping that it won't be too long after that we will get to move in. Living with the parents is fine, but I want my stuff, and I am an organization freak and I have really felt kind of all over the place lately.
I bought tickets for the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in Fort Wayne on April 30th yesterday! If anyone needs anything let me know! I am hoping I am healed enough from my Csect and the baby is a good traveler!
Feb 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i keep meaning to ask you if you could pick up a travel wallet for a friend of mine at work. she said it didn't matter what the pattern was... but i'll double check on that with her.
Post a Comment