



jill

Dawn came by to meet Andrea. Dawn's first name is Andrea, so she is in a way her name sake! Dawn was and still is a great friend and I am sure Andrea will be proud that they have the same name when I tell her all of our great stories from HS and Clemson! Dawn recently got married, another one of my friends joins me in my great adventure. Laura, another friend just informed me that she is engaged! Such an exciting time, I am looking forward to 4 more engagments of friends in the (hopefully near) future!

2 comments:
What a Party House! I love the picture of Aunt Debbie. She was showing me her brownie..Yum! We need some videos posted here jill. The synchranized football diving was too cool.
Tyler you are so funny... come whenever you like, you are always welcome!
Post a Comment