Jul 30, 2006

Playtime - 4 months






Andrea loves her toys! She also loves to stand with the help of anyone. She has finally decided to roll over for us, however she doesn't do it much because she always want to be sitting or standing. She talks and coos a lot, and everyone who meets her emjoys her beautiful smile. She takes her naps with Buzzer and loves it because he keeps her warm and cozy.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cutie- I can not believe she is 4 mo old already!!! It looks like you have spent most of the summer in SC- fun times! We are heading there Tues- YEAH! Reeves and I are taking a much needed relaxing baby-free trip to the beach and a bed and breakfast for 2 nights- WOOHOO!!!!!

Meghan said...

Jill! She is getting so big! I cant believe she is sitting so well. She needs to see her Aunt Meghan. I miss her!

Sabrina said...

She's so adorable! I can't wait to see her again :) Speaking of... when is that gonna be?!?!

jill said...

I have no clue... Hopefully at a F-ball game sometime...