Jill- sooo glad to hear you entered the blogging world- it is soo wonderful- esp when you live FAR AWAY from family. It took us 6 months before we started but our family now LOVES being able to check out Tallon thru the blog and I don't have to send out mass emails and pics every few days!! ANDREA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I know you are a precious, wonderful mommy!! This mothers day will be extra special- CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Becca
Michael and I have been married since August 3, 2002. We have had a great time so far and the last FOUR years have been especially exciting! We now have two precious angels, a two year old and a four year old. We are having a great time as parents of small children! Our life is never boring!
1 comment:
Jill- sooo glad to hear you entered the blogging world- it is soo wonderful- esp when you live FAR AWAY from family. It took us 6 months before we started but our family now LOVES being able to check out Tallon thru the blog and I don't have to send out mass emails and pics every few days!! ANDREA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I know you are a precious, wonderful mommy!! This mothers day will be extra special- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Becca
Post a Comment